Tuesday 24 March 2009

Thanks for visiting my fundraising page.

In January 2008 I was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukaemia. Having this disease has changed my life forever, in good and bad ways. The money that we can raise through this challenge can help change, not only the way people are treated, but also to try and find out what actually causes this type of cancer. When I was diagnosed, I asked why? The doctors who were treating me couldn't tell me, but merely speculate as to why. Those doctors in question however, have given me a second chance in life. This is my way of letting them give whoever else is unlucky enough to get this blood disorder a second chance.

Donating through Justgiving is quick, easy and totally secure. It’s also the most efficient way to sponsor me: Leukaemia Research gets your money faster and, if you’re a UK taxpayer, Justgiving makes sure 25% in Gift Aid, plus a 3% supplement, are added to your donation.

So please sponsor me now!

Will

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work William. Two down and 34 to go.

    ReplyDelete