Friday 1 May 2009

35 down and 1 to go...

Hello everyone...I have just finished my 35th Golf course in Gloucestershire. Was a lovely course and very intresting in that the fairwasy are all built in corn feilds so that was nice! The golf isn't very good at the moment...very tired and not thinking about evrey shot like I should be! Tomrrow is the last day so I am going to get well rested tonight and put in a big shift tomorrow! The shots are there i just have to find them? I think the secret lies with Charlotte...haha.

I am back at my Mother's house in Taunton now and very relieved that I only have one more sleep until I can have a lie in ansd I don't have to get up and wander 4 miles round a golf course every day! I have really enjoyed it and it will something, Leukaemia, that I will never forget! I am going to keep this one short because my final blog, I imagine will be a long one!

I hope whoever has been reading all this has enjoyed it and hope you will look forward to my final blog which I hope will be titled...I thrashed the pants off Matty!!!!!

Lots of love and smooches to you all

Speak to you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment