Friday 24 April 2009

Getting Brocton Halled...

Hello everyone...me again!

Just played my Staffordshire leg today at Brocton Hall Golf Club. Today I had the pleasure of some company in the form of Mac Jinks who I satyed with last night and I am also staying with tonight!!! Lynn and Mac have been great in making me feel very at home and relaxed..we have just had some lovely fish and chips from Tamworth and are now going to watch some easy watching television!

The golf is getting hard now..the last few days had been really hard work. Most probably because I have not been playing so well but i have felt very tired and lethargic! I personally blame too much sleep on that I have been to bed before midnight for the last three nights,which for anybody that knows me is very unusual! So tonight I'm gonna get wasted!!!! only joking I think I'm playing golf in the morning... No all that will have to wait until the end ro maybe KLR on thursday!!!! I do miss Surbiton you know...never thought I'd say that but I do...and most of all I miss my Piano!!! I haven't touched a piano in a month now and even when I asked at the hotel I stayed in on wednesday if I could tinckle their ivories I think they thought I was joking!!!what do you do to taken seriously Oop Naarf!

Anyway that is soon to be corrected as I only have 8 more golf courses to play, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Gloucestershire and Somerset!....and breath...

I am being joined by Moggy and Gus tomorrow at Hawkstone Park in Shropshire and then going to visit the Gottings in Gloucestershire, that's the John and Jackie variety of Gottings! Let's hope the golf is a bit more fruitful tomorrow! I am getting an early night as Gus and Moggy have got a date with and ass whipper tomorrow!...(that's me trying to be hip and saying that I'm going to beat them!) forgot I'm not 12 anymore. Take care everyone!!!!


Wilberxx

No comments:

Post a Comment