Monday 20 April 2009

Sunny Windermere...

I am sat in probably the most picturesque part of England I have ever been... I am staying in a room donated by the English Lakes Hotels and Kim Pugh. I have free access to the leisure facilities and am currently supping on an orange juice and lemonade! I feel very lucky and only wish I could share this with someone...I would recommend this as holiday destination definately!

As for the golf...this morning I tee'd off in Bellingham Golf Club in Northumberland at 8am...it was an early start but got there in good time and as they were hollow coring the greens today I got round without delay! All was well with golf shooting an 83 on a par 69...a very good course with every hole being different and plenty of blind tee shots! My issues off the tee seem to be resolved and all parts of my game seem to working fairly well which is pleasing! Jamie and Di at Bellingham were very supportive and embarced the whole fundraiser really well which was nice! I hope it will be the same tomorrow at Windermere Golf Club...

I have just enjoyed a swim and a session in the hot tub which actually overlooks Lake Windermere...really a fantastic sight! I am on a pay by use internet so can't be long...all is well thanks to everyone that has been donating and apologies for my little rant a couple of blogs ago! All for a good cause!

I hope all is well with whatever you are doing...not being too stressed with everyday things!Don't because life is too short to stress...that is my new motto/credo...

Take care everyone and I will check in tomorrow!

Lots of smooches....

Wilberxx

No comments:

Post a Comment