Tuesday 21 April 2009

I'm moving to Cumbria...

Hello again! I seee I have managed to do 21 posts in April...one a day is quite good for me! I can't be long as on pay as you go internet AGAIN! I had a lovely day at Windermere golf club...I will tell you more when I get more time on the Internet...I was greeted at the goolf club by Kim Pugh and Rob...sorry mate didn't catch your surname!!! As they both work for English Lakes Hotels who have kindly put me up for two nights! they took some pics of Kim and I on the 1st tee and then one of me Teeing off! I normally suffer from 1st tee nerves however today I didn't as I crushed my drive! Problems off the tee are no more and I shot 76 on a par 67 which is definately my best round yet! after and 90 yesterday it was good to score well again!!

I must go because my £1 for ten minutes is runnning out fast! and need to find out Postcode for Preston Golf Club...apologies for being uncontactable for the last 24 hours there is very little signal in this part of the world and I really do like it up here! tres belle!

Speak tomorrow folks

Lots of love slices and hooks

xxWilberxx

No comments:

Post a Comment