Tuesday 14 April 2009

Good Morning Sports Fans...

I'm just about to leave for Rutland and was just checking out the website (see if I can get any tips of the course) and they have been kind enough to put my event on the bulletin board I have cut a pasted it below

LATEST NEWS FROM RUTLAND COUNTY GOLF CLUB

Leukaemia Golf Tour
Posted: Saturday 11th April 2009
A young man called Will Bevan will be at the Club on Tuesday 14th April to play in a round of golf as part of his amazing Leukaemia Golf Tour.Will plans to play a round of golf in every county on the country and of course, we were honoured to offer him and his companions courtesy on the course.He is due to play at 1.28pm and it would be great if he had spectators to wish him well, Non Members are welcome of course.


So I thank duly thank Simone Lowe for that bit of exposure. She and the club have been great in helping me throughout the early stages of the your and have even offered me lunch!!!

I'm playing with Chris Jones again today which is great. Day 18 half way!!!!!

I'm not exactly sure the next time I will be connected to the internet so I might be dictating to my brother for the next few blogs...I'm will do my upmost to get on ASAP to get more photos and videos on here!

Lots of love and smooches

Wilberxx

No comments:

Post a Comment